Wednesday, July 26, 2006

She Put Her Finger Where?!?!?!

I was greatly humored this past weekend while watching the new HBO hit comedy, "Lucky Louie", when the opening scene dealt with prostate massage.

Let me set the scene. Louie and his wife have some hilarious banter about her putting her finger in his ass. She has done it before. He hasn't. She wants to know how come it's okay for men to fuck women in the ass, and it's not okay for women to throw a little finger in ours. And the show goes on...

But, I am stuck laughing my ass off. Mind you, I am watching this at my parents place, and they are laughing their asses off too... which is just plain weird. So, it led me to start thinking of an answer to the question posed by Louie's wife. And, I couldn't come up with a good one.

The bottom line is we have every good reason for you to stick your finger in our ass. A lot of us even enjoy it. The idea, though is to wait for the right time...which is right before we are about to cum. You see, your finger will extend and touch our prostate.

Wikipedia says, "The prostate is a part of male sexual response, and a key contributor to male orgasm. Located adjacent to the rectum, it can be stimulated manually. Seminal fluids collected in the prostate are released during orgasm."

It all means we are going to have an amazing orgasm (if done properly). Now, don't get me wrong. Many guys are uptight about the whole thing, just as you may be. So, it may take a little coaxing and a lot of lube to get him "up to the task". But, don't be afraid to experiment with this one. It could be the ride of your life.

1 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger Lily said...

Informative and educational...

I like it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home