Saturday, August 05, 2006

A Word About Water Sex

question girl and I have been having a meaningful discussion about sex in h2o. It has lead to the question, "is sex in water really that good?"

The answer is an emphatic yes, so much so that I wish I could do it again right now. The thing with water is that it has this magical buoyancy factor. That allows you to practice and perfect sex acts that are sometimes and nearly impossible on land. the best position, in my opinion, is when the woman the man has his feet planted on the pool floor and he holds the woman from her lower back while penetrating her (she has her legs wrapped around him and is suspended by the water). Doggy style is also amazing in the a hot tub/jacuzzi because the woman can be floating dead-man style while you enter her. This is not to mention the entire penetration process feels different for both the man and the woman because you're in the water. It's difficult to accurately pinpoint the exact sensation. Just to suffice to say it feels really amazing. Oh, now that I am writing about it, I would be remiss not to mention the time I did it in the Atlantic Ocean. Try battling the tide while getting laid! Now that's something... Maybe I should move back to Florida after all. There were a million year-round water options there. Anyone of you who lives near a body of water is a lucky bastard, and I order you to find someone to "test the waters" with.

Nigel.

8 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Lily said...

Hmmm....Trying to figure out where the nearest pool is right now....

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Jaymie said...

I heard once on sex TV or something that actual penetration in a hot tub was dangerous...I forget exactly why though.

 
At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree! Some of the best sex in my life occured in a hot tub. However, I was madly in love with the man. I think that made a huge difference:) (and he was huge too. ha!)

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

wow, we had MEANINGFUL conversation - that is not what i would USUALLY say regarding my conversations w/ guys

makes me feel like i have a reason for hope in my future...

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Zambo said...

Hey Nigel.

In response to your recent query, I majored in SCUBA, but minored in muff diving...

But seriously, I've heard a few horror stories from uncircumcised friends about underwater sex and tearing though...

Anyway, take care out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger Kathryn Craven said...

there was once a csi episode about a girl dying during pool sex. just sayin'.

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger Kathryn Craven said...

ooo. i just realized that i have a question. on my blog i just posted about my crushing on younger men - usually in the denomination of 7 years it seems - with my 28 and their 21 years. i have been having (at least) two quandries about this. 1) the old adage goes that women mature faster than men. even though i'm not in grade school i still think that this would be a problem. is it? 2) i also feel like as the older woman i would somehow be taking away the joy of said other's youth - like i'd age him and turn him all old and domestic and staid or something. what's your take on this older woman robbing the cradle thing? (fyi, no cradles have been robbed yet - only observed. i have way more self-control than necessary)

 
At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Alex River said...

Seconding those who have had wonderful experiences with sex in water. Wet Platinum is an awesome choice when it comes to waterproof, silicone-based lube if the water washes away the woman's natural lubrication.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home