Saturday, July 29, 2006

CUM ON! LET'S TALK ABOUT S-E-X!

Let's put the F-U back into FUn again on this website by doing two things. First, I want you to anonymously (unless you are bold) submit your craziest sex questions ever. We'll all have a chance to answer them in subsequent blogs. Second, tell us the best place you have ever done it, who you were with and what it was like. This is one of those times where bigger is better. The bigger and bolder your stories and questions, the better off for Dude Deciphering Dot Com. So, fire away -- and, by all means, tell your friends to come up shooting too. The first question will be dealt with Tuesday night 8/1. Let's try to have a different story and a different question every night.

My story begins with being naked outside at a condominium complex where my co-worker lived in South Beach, and ends with security busting us in the hot tub. It was six in the morning. The hot tub action was crazy, and the two of us were piss drunk...(but not enough to piss in the hot tub). The action continued up in her condo, while the two of us were still dripping wet from our little hot tub action... She had just gotten a job in L.A. so we were both celebrating... The next day -- her last at the station -- I could barely keep a straight look on my face. Damn, what a night!

3 Comments:

At 1:30 AM, Blogger Kathryn Craven said...

i'm sorry, but i have no personal life. when i get one i'll let you know, but for right now i am a very good girl. i am a very good girl who hasn't even seen someone my age - let alone a guy who might be eligable - for about 3 weeks now and no hope in the future. pity me. i do.

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Tai said...

I think you scared some of us (meaning me)!

Is it too coy to say 'I don't kiss and tell'?

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Rachel Heather said...

I am going to leave these in my name cause I am bold :)

OK my sex questions:

say like I want to try anal sex with my guy...got any tips on how to make it NOT hurt like crazy hell?

Best brand of whip cream?

what does a guy think when he finally after countless hours courting you when he finally gets you into bed? Like seeing you naked, tasting you, etc?

ok more later :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home